1. Entries to all events must be made on the online registration form together with the entry fees until the entry closing deadline. Payment for entry will signify acceptance of all terms and conditions.
2. The personal details requested from players on the membership form are for:
Registering players into the golf tournament
Listing players’ names
Recording details on the Tournament database for future tournaments, events or promotions, and sponsors.
3. The Senior Champions Tour (TSCT) shall have the entire management of the tournament and have the right to amend a player’s handicap for this tournament.
4. TSCT reserves the right to:
Close any event early if capacity is reached.
Ballot players in any event.
Alter the starting time of any event indicated on the program.
Cancel, shorten or postpone any play in this tournament.
Refuse an entry without being required to give a reason.
5. All players are to report at least 15 minutes before the advertised starting time. Any player not ready to play on the stipulated tee when required may be liable for disqualification.
6. Each event will be played in accordance with R&A rules of golf taking account of any local rules appertaining to the course being played.
7. Scorecards and must be lodged within 15 minutes of the completion of the player’s round. In the event of a protest, it must be received in writing within 15 minutes of the completed round. All disputes will be adjudicated by the organiser, whose decision shall be final, and no correspondence will be entertained.
8. TSCT shall have the power to allocate trophies in case of a dispute.
9. The host Club will outline a dress code for golf.
10. In the event of a player being unsure of how to proceed under the rules of golf, the player may continue under rule 3-3 by completing the hole with two balls. Under this rule, the player must announce his intention to play two balls and also state which ball he wishes to count if the rules permit. Scores for both balls should be recorded. The player and marker must bring this to the attention of TSCT immediately after completion of the round. TSCT will then make a ruling.
11. Measuring devices must only be capable of measuring distance. Devices capable of measuring wind, gradient, temperature, etc., are not acceptable and use of same may result in disqualification.
12. In the unlikely event that play during the tournament is halted by the host club for any reason rendering the course unplayable, the competition will revert to the number of holes as determined by TSCT.
13. Competitors play at their own risk and should have their own insurance protection. The organisers will not be liable for any personal injury or loss of, or damage to, any property.
We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED (UAE Dirhams). If “Credit Card Online” is selected as the payment methods, then the details on the Customers ID (Card holder’s ID) should exactly match that of the credit card used to make the purchase. We do not accept or offer cash, payment on delivery, bank transfer, cheque at this stage.
All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks & authorization by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorize payment, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery of your order. We also reserve the right to cancel your order.
All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
By submitting an order to us through our website, you represent and warrant that the payment details provided on your order are valid and correct and that when your order is accepted and processed by us, payment will be made in full.
If the billing details for your order are the same as your delivery address details, by placing an order on the website you confirm that you are the person referred to in the delivery address details. Otherwise, by placing an order, you confirm that you are the person referred to in the billing.
In case of cancellation, we will refund
• 100% of the amount paid if more than 72 hours prior to event.
• No refund if less than 72 hours prior to the event.
• Membership fees are not refundable.
Golf & Co. shall not be considered liable or in default in the organizing of the golf packages and tournaments if such performance is prevented, due to any force majeure such as declared war, hostilities, invasion, act of foreign enemies, rebellion, terrorism, revolution, insurrection, military or usurped power or civil war, riots, strikes or natural disasters such as earthquakes, hurricane, typhoon, tsunami, volcanic activities etc.
The Senior Champions Tour shall not be considered liable or in default by situations like incessant rain, storms, high winds and other adverse conditions which are beyond Golf & Co. control.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
According to the current circumstances in the Covid-19 pandemic, we reserve the right to cancel events, based on future lockdown procedures, that may or may not be imposed by governmental or relevant authorities in the UAE.
Should any event be cancelled, a refund of all green fees will be carried out by us, to ensure that all golfers are reimbursed, and there is no issue with any golfer wishing to participate in future events.
Membership fees will not be refunded, unless the season has been officially cancelled,
due to Covid-19 restrictions and UAE law.
Event fees will be refunded in full due to cancellation resulting from Covid 19 restrictions imposed by the authorities.